Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday, just had a bowl of wheaties w/strawberries

Just got back from playing some 5:30am doubles.. Man.. I was tired from that bike ride 1 and a half hours riding yesterday, then I came home and mowed the lawn. It all caught up with me this am!

I need to get my UE straightened out and tried to apply for this week, but got some error message that I need to call them. Technically, I should get it for the week of the 9th, 16th and 23rd.  I will call them at 0800am today.

Need to fertilize the lawn today and am taking my car into the shop tomorrow to the fuel filter replaced correctly this time. The car drives really nice and it's got a v-6 in it, but believe it or not, it's pretty decent on gas.

I signed up for the NTRP 4.5 Singles tournament at our club for the 16-18th weekend. I hope to win it!

You idiots that are spamming my site, I hope you all get a life and find something better to do, like read the bible and get saved instead of polluting this word with spam.

Later,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment