Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Morning... Kind of Chilly out there

I just got back from playing my usual Saturday 0700am doubles and I am waiting for a lady to come by at 10:00am to pick up my Keurig coffee maker. It turns out that my wife wants some of her counter space back. So, we have to get rid of one machine and she has hers and I have mine. I had bought the Keurig for my early Tues/Thursday 5:30am tennis. I wasn't quite awake for my usual 3 shots when I made my Cappuccino with my La Piccola machine. This is a great machine!

I am still wishing I could somehow get a small scooter, but with Christmas around the corner, it's a tough sell around here. But... it's fun to be looking around. I really need to try and find one that I can NOT ride on the highway as it's just too dangerous and granted it's appealing, I had to sell my last 2 bikes because my family didn't want me riding on the highway.

Our dog Tilly is really growing into a big dog. She's a Golden Doodle and likes to chew on everything-including the carpet where out old cat left off tearing up. I need hardwood floors now!!!!

I have been really liking my new "surround sound" set up. Wow.. you should check out Fluance.com and see for yourself, a $199.00 package is great. And, check out HSU Research as well for the sub. I got the STF-2 sub woofer.

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for what GOD has given me, my family, friend, job and being able to play tennis. I am so grate full.

I think we are going to watch a football game today and it's about a 2 hour road trip... So, I need to get ready for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment