Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Got my eye on a scooter



Hi,

I am deciding whether or not I can get a scooter. I had 2 motorcycles before, but my family frowned on my riding on the highway. I can completely agree with them. I am just looking for something to putt around with on a nice sunny day for a 15 minute ride and then park it. I am looking at a 2006 Vespa. I am hoping that I can work something out.

Busy day at work today. I was head down all day with various projects. Now that we are an official CLEC, the local services side of the house is an entirely new ball game and very complicated. I think people take for granted just how great it is to have local phone service and what's entailed to get it.

Got another busy day tomorrow.... Early 5:30am doubles tennis too! I can't believe it but I am playing the best tennis of my life at 47!!! Oh.. almost forgot, I got my new speakers today. A company called FLUANCE. They are out of Canada and for $199.00 they have a screaming deal on a surround sound set up. It doesn't include a sub, but... you can get one of them from HSU research and you are set.

Need to get my Lexapro pills tomorrow as I am out.... I can't wait to get off of them.

Brian

1 comment: