Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another "Declined" Life Insurance Policy



Wow! I can not believe that I have had MetLife,Aflac and now (just received in the mail on Friday), the DECLINE of service from Banner Lilfe Insurance Company. Reason-your aortic dissection history. BS! It's been 6 years now and I have not had one issue with anything. My BP is under control, I am playing the best tennis of my life and my latest CT/Angio shows still not growth on my aorta. I am completely at a lost!

There's one small possibility, I still have a $70K policy with UNUM via my old employer MCI Telecom. And, I have an 80K through UNUM with my former employee Verizon. I am trying to see if I can upgrade my old MCI to 100K and I will let you know. Update.. I also just found a site where they specialize in "high risk" folks and I sent them an email for help.

I played the best tennis match of my life since my open heart surgery on 8/22/03. I was able to finally beat Jack two straight sets. I played extremely well and had a ton of confidence and was so excited and proud of myself for continuing to stick with it and to keep coming back fighting to find a way to win.

It's definitely fall and the leaves are sure pretty! Have a great day!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment