Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Friends....and some tennis this morning


I played some singles this morning with one of my best friends. It was so enjoyable as we both reflected on how tennis is such a great game in life and a game that can help you in every avenue in life.

The amazing thing is that I am playing the best tennis of my life at 47 years of age and having suffered an aortic dissection on 8/22/2003.

My other goal is to get off this Lexapro crap. I have been taking 20mgs for almost 6 years now and I want off of it. My friend from Stanford has given me a "game plan" on how to weed myself off of it.

I am watching the Seahawks agains the Detroit Lions. It's a 4 point game now and the 3rd quarter is going to be starting soon!

I am interested in finding me a small scooter to cruize around on every now and then. I know that I can't get another motorcycle as my family doesn't want me on the highway.

My new surround system is comging this week and I am excited to try it out.

Have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment