Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not So Fast-Lexapro not that easy to get off of

I thought I could do it.. I had gone from 20 mgs a day to 15 mgs a day for about the last 7 days. Wow... I can NOT believe that 5 mgs would make that big of a difference. It started about 2 days ago, I have been so edgy and angry about anything... That's not me-I could not figure out why I was feeling like this. Then, I realized that my personality was getting angry and I was simply not happy and in a bad mood.

I took my meds today and then actually ended up taking an additional 10 mg pill bringing me to 25 mgs today. I feel 1000% better! Go figure! I just don't think the timing is right now to try and get off this drug during the Christmas season. It's stressful enough!

I went to the club today to try and chill out and took at hot sauna for 20 minutes and it's relaxing. I just hate being short-tempered and my kids and wife don't like that side of me either. Nor do I like it either. So, after taking the additional medication, I am feeling much happier and less stressed out.

Have a great day!

Oh yah... watched Kevin at the Champions center today on TV, great message about wearing the "armor" of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment