Friday, August 8, 2008

A Simple painless test could save your life

I got this news article today titled, "Baby boomers may face a silent killer" and watched the video. This is a great message again to the general public to get an "ultrasound" test done.

Not only should you check for an AAA, you also should request an "echo cardiogram" or a "stress echo" as it's another very simple test that can reveal a possible issue with your heart and/or ascending aorta.

This stat alone is enough for everyone to get it done quickly!
 Dr. Back says AAA is the 13th leading cause of death. Nine out of 10 patients who have AAA that ruptures will die. However, it may not be deadly if it's caught early.

 

My daughter had a photo shoot the other day, check this out! My neighbor is a great photographer if you are anywhere in the Seattle area, I'd recommend him. He's on my blog roll.

Still hoping to hear something today about the TWTelecom.com opportunity. I have done everything I can and it's in their hands and GOD's.

Have a great day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment