Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday evening on 6/5/2008-It's been a few days since posting

I have not been in the mood lately to post my activities, however, I feel it's time to get caught back up.

Still working on trying to land a job. I have a few options that look promising and I am hoping and praying that something gives before the end of this month. I am hoping that the WWT job works out with the help of my friend John. I bought the CEO's book, the 52 lessons learned from the Bible and I am presently reading it. It's a tremendous book, full of wonderful principles from the Bible.

I am in the Seattle City NTRP 4.5 tennis tourney and made it so far to the Semi-finals and play this Saturday at 0900am. I am going to win that match and hopefully meet my friend in the finals and beat him to be the repeat champion as I won the event last year.

Our USTA 4.5 team also has our last match this Sunday and we've already clinched a playoff spot.

I don't know if you watch the little people show on TLC, but I just got an update from Google about one of their friends dying of an AD. I am very sorry to hear about that.

I got my cholesterol test back and my HDL is at 205 and should be under 200. I need to let my cardiologist know about this as well as schedule an appt with him about the review on my latest Echo cardiogram.

I am also having the U of W vein expert, Dr. Torrance Andrews look at my varicose veins and have another appointment with him next Friday after my appt Wednesday at the Vascular lab for testing.  When I originally met with him, he wheeled in a portable Ultrasound device and confirmed that the root cause of my left leg was the saphenous vein and it's inability to carry blood back up to the heart due to faulty valves. This is the superficial vein that is not really needed, so I am going to get it fixed with the laser treatment and move on with my life.

Have a great evening!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment