Monday, June 23, 2008

Still trying to find that job!

I had what I thought was the perfect job, but come to find out the territory was in Chicago, even though the position was based out of Redmond Wa. So, that's been a bit of a downer today. I took my son to get his frog a bigger tank and we ended up getting 2 more fish and a new tank for him. He paid for it this time!

My daughter leaves for 4 days to go with a friend to their lake property. I will miss her! I love her and my entire family so, so, so much!

I have another phone interview tomorrow with a company called Strata8.com and I hope that this goes well. I also applied for a job at Boeing, Intermec, TMobile and a few others today. 

My wife is really feeling the stress of me not working and it's getting to my family and me personally as it's the most stressful time of my life. I hate this not having a life where I go to work everyday and feel confident about my ability to provide for my family. This is a tremendous burden that I have got to find a way out of. I know that GOD is testing my patience and has something out there for me! I am hoping and praying that a job comes to fruition soon! My blood pressure is starting to rise!

Well, our tennis season is over, we lost in the first round of the playoffs 5-0, nobody even won a match! I also lost in the quarters of the Seattle City Realestate gals 45's draw to David Larsen. He ended up winning it over a guy name Chris Romeny who took out the best player in our draw, or at least on paper hand a national 45 ranking, Howard Mendel. Oh well, Howard must have had a bad day, but I've seen Romney play and he's good too!

I got my HD TV set finally going and it's a real treat watching this HD serious on when we went to the Moon. I can not even fathom how incredible our space program is and what we've been able to accomplish and those who have perished as a result of pushing the envelope.

Bye for now! Got to watch my "when we landed on the moon" program and playing early tennis tomorrow. I am also going to have my varicose veins look at by Dr. Strup in Monroe, apparently he's the resident vein expert around here.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment