Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am finally going to do something about my flying issues

I purchased the Fearless Flight Kit from captain Ron Nielsen and wrote him an email explaining my situation and how it's been since I've been on a jet liner. I am approaching 15 years I bet! My son was crying the other night as he wants to go to Hawaii so bad or just go on a vacation. It's taken a toll on my wife and daughter as well that their dad is a coward. Well... No More! I am sick and tired of this once and for all!

I am trying to find a new job and most of these jobs require some travel. In the past, I would just skip those and that would be the first thing that I would scan for in the job requirements section. That's crazy!  I don't want to be 75 years old sitting in my rest home wishing that I had gone on some vacations instead of living in constant fear of what "might" happen, versus reality of just being in GOD and having the FAITH to believe that GOD IS WATCHING over me and that everyone will die some day and that it's not up to me to pick that date/time, it's me living in the palm of GOD'S hand and to keep my eyes focused on the CROSS.

I am really feeling and hoping that this will work out with captain Ron. I am also hoping that my interview with Strata8.com goes well. I had my phone interview yesterday and am looking forward to meeting them in person. I believe that this is a tremendous opportunity for me to excel there.

I can do ALL things through CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME! That is the verse that I am re-dedicating my life to. Paul said "ALL" things, not some thing and not others, but ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me! If GOD is for me, WHO can be against me?

Played some singles today and split sets with my friend Dr. Steve. He's a great guy! I also met with Dr. Strup about my Varicose veins and we have a plan of attack on how to fix them. I am waiting for my insurance approval. It's going to be 6 weeks out that I am supposed to where the stockings first. I hope that United Health Care approves it.

Take care!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment