Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Morning-Cloudy outside

Well,

It's Monday am and I just got done filing my UE for last week. I am hoping that this week something's going to pan out that GOD will show me where I am going to be working. I have a few irons in the fire and hopefully, it's going to happen this week.

I also ended up winning the Seattle City 4.5 Tennis Tourney again. That's two years in a row! I had  a really great tournament and played well.  I am scheduled to play in the Seattle City Mens 45 age division tournament this June 16-22nd. I hope to win that and have the talent to do it. I am truly a singles player and my doubles is just not near as good of a game.

We lost our last USTA league match to Nordstrom Tennis team last night 3-2. It was very close and in fact, our #2 singles player lost in a 3rd set tie breaker. My partner had to pull out in the first game of the 2nd set due to a pulled hamstring muscle. We will play this team in the first round of the playoffs.

Have a great week!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment