Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday... A great day!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Everett, WA!  I am watching the Sea-hawks and the Redskins game and decided to write a bit. I have just finished publishing my 187 personal story on my website. You can read all the stories here.  You can also join the Aortic Dissection Forum and read stories as well as chat with other survivors. That link is found here.

I can't believe that Halloween is over and this week it's Thanksgiving already! Wow.. time is flying. Speaking of Halloween! My daughter was a candy corn princess and my son was a gangster. They always have so much fun trick or treating!

 We are having Thanksgiving at our house this year and I think there's going to be 16 people! Everyone brings something and we do the Turkey and drinks!

My tennis game is still in the toilet. I got my Prince Graphite 107's back and have been playing with them again, but just feel that my service return and serve are not that great! I am going to try the Mid size (93) and see how I like that. If not, I am eyeing either the Head Microgel Extreme Pro or Babolat Pure Storm Tour. My stringer should be there this week too!  You can see it here!

Have a great rest of the day!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment