Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I got the job! Going back to work soon....

Well, after being laid off since 5/2/2008, I received word today that my paper work is all done, my background checks are completed and now I am waiting for my official start date. I am excited to be finally getting back in the working world. And.. not a minute too soon! My severance is just about gone and my UE is about to run out.

My back is still hurting since last Thursday's tennis match. Since then, I have had to go on Prednisone to help the swelling and started doing a bunch of new lower back stretches. I am also committed to making the racket switch to the Head Microgel Extreme Pro and put my Prince Graphites on ebay for someone else to enjoy. I can not look back and need to believe not only in myself, but my game and new conditioning efforts.

I am so thankful to JESUS CHRIST for allowing me this new job opportunity.

God Bless!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment