Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year-Saturday January 2nd, 2010



Wow... What a fast year! So much happened that last year. Today, we took downt the Christmas Tree and the Boy Scouts came and picked up the tree for $5.00 bucks. We put away all the Christmas gadgets and are not ready to start decorating for Valentines Day!


This was me at my mother in law's house on Christmas morning. My son Owen could not put down his new IPOD Touch.


My wife is out with her friends tonight celebrating her birthday that was on 12/23 and they've just finally got enough time to do it.


I just stumbled across and interesting article, Is Your EMS Prepared? and it's a very interesting article about what a EMS tech has to try and figure out what the root causes of a person's chest pains are.

My kids and I are going to watch a movie now!

Take care,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment