Sunday, August 30, 2009

My 6th Year Anniversary since my Aortic Dissection Surgery



Wow, it's hard to believe it's been 6 years on 8/22/2009 since my aortic dissection while playing tennis at the age of 40 on 8/22/2003. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was super stressed out and had about a million things going on!

I don't know what button I hit, but my last 10 minutes of typing disappeared! LOL! Oh well, the US Open starts tomorrow and I am excited to watch the matches on TV. I remember all the 4-7pm matches on USA Today network. I am hoping that the Tennis Channel and/or ESPN2 picks up where they left off. I am hoping to sell one of my domain names this week. I could use the money and HOPE and PRAY that it goes through. I am asking $4,500.00 for the name, but... not sure if it's too high or they will take it. A car dealership wants the name.

It's my daughter's first day of High School tomorrow! WOW! Time has gone by at the speed of light, last time I checked, she was in diapers! Just kidding, but... it's an exciting time for her and I am just hoping that she enjoys it and does well there!

My son is going to go to the public school just up the street next year, we were just not seeing the benefits at his last school, or at least not the $500.00 a months worth!

Take care!
Brian T.

No comments:

Post a Comment