Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to Blogging

Well, it's been a while since I have been blogging. I guess I was thining my wordpress site would end up being my main blogging site, however, it's too much work to post comments there for me and I find this site to be easier to use. In fact, I had a nice blog before and it got deleted by me.. I tried to get it back and didn't have any luck. So... on to another one!

BTW... I am have my latest Echo Cardiogram and it appears to have remained stable and the valve leaking is also stayed the same. I have a deformed tricuspic/aortic valve. I am also coming up on my 6 year anniversary and on 8/22/2009, it will be here. I am now going to switch to a MRI instead of a CT Angio due to the amount of radiation from the CT scans... I hope my MRI goes well. My BP is also doing better now that I am taking my medications daily.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment